Earthing® fitted sheets are natural-colour, 100% cotton (made with conductive silver threads), available in different sizes to fit most mattresses.
Includes ONE (1) UK outlet adapter with built-in splitter, a straight cord and user manual.
Comes in 3 sizes
King: 76″ x 80″ (193cm x 203cm)
Queen: 60″ x 80″ (153cm x 203cm)
Half Sheet: 36″ x 120″ (91cm x 304cm)
What is Earthing®?
Earthing®, also known as Grounding, is based upon the revolutionary discovery that connecting to the Earth’s natural energy is a foundation for vibrant health. Earthing simply means to physically connect to the Earth in the form of bare skin contact by being outside (for example walking barefoot on the beach), or in bare skin contact with Earthing products indoors while you work, relax or sleep.
For more than ten years, research indicates that regular Earthing®, among other things, restores and stabilises a natural state in the electrical functioning of the body, affects many physiological processes, reduces inflammation, pain, and stress, improves sleep and energy levels and aids recovery and healing.
- Improvement or elimination of the symptoms of many inflammation-related disorders
- Reduction or elimination of chronic pain
- Better sleep and faster to sleep
- Increased energy
- Lowered stress, more calmness by cooling down the nervous system and stress hormones
- Normalization of the body’s biological rhythms
- Thinner blood, improved blood pressure and flow
- Muscle tension and headache relief
- Lessened hormonal and menstrual symptoms
- Dramatically faster healing and reduction/prevention of bedsores
- Reduction/elimination of jet lag
- Protection against potentially health-disturbing environmental electromagnetic fields (EMFs)
- Accelerated recovery from Intense athletic activity
Earthing® provides our body with an abundant supply of electrons. Inflammation is caused by free radicals and free radicals are neutralised with electrons from any source. It is also thought that electrons from Earthing® increase cellular energy by increasing ATP production in the mitochondria of the cells. This has a positive affect on many physiological processes, speeds up recovery and healing, and increases overall energy levels. These are important mechanisms that allow our bodies to naturally self-regulate, function optimally, recover and heal.
Just as the sun gives us warmth and vitamin D, the Earth underfoot gives us food and water, a surface to walk, sit, stand, play, and build on, and something you never, ever thought about—an eternal, natural, and gentle energy. Think of it perhaps as vitamin G—G for ground. What does that mean to you? Maybe the difference between feeling good and not so good, of having little or a lot of energy, or sleeping well or not so well. You can’t see the Earth’s energy but some people can feel it as a warm, tingling, and pleasant sensation when they are out walking barefoot along the water’s edge at the beach or on a stretch of dew-moistened grass.